Monday, May 18, 2015

Kalpana Patowary in Krishak Mukti Sangram Samiti (KMSS) Conference at Rangali, Moran, Dibrugarh.

March 19th 2015


Kalpana Patowary performing(March 19th 2015) amongst farmers, peasants, workers and other underprivileged classes from villages in the fourth convention of Akhil Gogoi (general secretary) Krishak Mukti Sangram Samiti (KMSS) and RTI activist cultural programme in Rongali, Moran, Sibsagar, Assam.

Kalpana said, Akhil Gogoi himself called me up inviting me for this cause and praised me working and raising my voice and expressing my concern consistently on musical issues people care passionately about.

Gandhian and anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare was also present to build up a strong resistance to the BJP-led government’s land acquisition policy.


@Just an OPINION please. Will Akhil Gogoi be the next ChiefMinister of Assam???



No comments: